World-leading machines now for hire in the UK
Sometimes, hiring is simply the best solution for our customers. The benefits can be significant:
- Avoidance of capital outlay or long term lease commitments
- The newest models always available as the hire fleet is continuously updated
- Delivery and collection arranged when and where needed
- Full range of consumables and accessories – all available on Next Day Delivery
- All machinery and equipment is kept in prime condition by our in-house engineering team
- Breakdown response is swift and included in the hire charges
- Comprehensive operator training available to ensure high productivity
John Lowe, Deputy Operations Manager
Designed and manufactured in Germany the range of industrial cleaning solutions harness technology to provide unbeatable results every time
Full training and technical support is available from our UK-wide engineering team.
Contact ESL now to discuss your requirements and arrange a demonstration.
The Future of Surface Preparation
Torbo Dustless blasting can remove virtually any coating from any surface and is powerful enough to blast through steel with precision.
New P15(i) Dry Ice Pelletizer from ASCO
The ASCO Dry Ice Pelletizer P15(i) is a compact and powerful dry Ice machine from our i-Series line
Recycling Industrial Water
The Wieland FS216 is in action here filtering and recycling water for industrial use. The FS216 can vacuum up to 200 litres per minute