Dry ice will soon be in very-high demand and short supply in the UK with the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine. There will be a big peak in demand of dry ice for storage and distribution of the vaccine to ensure it is transported safely and at the correct temperature.
If you’re looking for cooling solutions for your pharmaceutical or medical cold chain requirements, we have the perfect solution with our exclusive UK distribution of dry ice equipment from global leading specialists ASCO. Order now to secure your uninterrupted supply of dry ice.
Automated Dry Ice Production
Our dry ice production technology helps our customers to produce the exact amount of dry ice on-site up to -80 degrees Celsius and fills it automatically into storage and transportation boxes.
Benefits of Dry Ice
- Biological samples and vaccines can be stored and transported for long periods of time using dry ice
- Dry Ice is able to maintain the cold chain throughout the entire distribution chain, from production to end-user
- Popular in the pharmaceutical industry as it is non-toxic, non-flammable and is tasteless and odourless
- Ideal for storing sensitive medical supplies and samples
- Much colder than regular ice and is preferred over traditional ice for medical transport as it can keep the contents colder for longer
- Melts slowly and cleanly
- The temperature remains at -80c for up to 10 days for controlled conditions
- Cost effective solution to keep supplies and prescriptions refrigerated
All of our dry ice equipment and machinery is available for sale, hire or rent with solutions for all requirements and budgets. Contact us to request a meeting to discuss your cold chain requirements or for a free demonstration.