Weidner Oil Heated Dry Steam Cleaners
DAS363LXTS & DAS363KXTS
The professional dry steam cleaner has been developed for highest industrial demand, can be used for cleaning in almost all industrial field and production. Machines such as paper-, plastic-, casting-, press-, punching-, milling and CNC-machines, production lines, robots… etc.
Mechanical and electrical installation as well as pneumatic and hydraulic components can be cleaned smoothly and environmentally friendly, cost saving and effective.
Revisions and maintenance job on machines can be done on the spot without dismounting and interruption of the production process, this assure cost and time saving.
- Less water consumption, thus economical and environmentally friendly
- Less dirt water therefore less disposal costs
- Period of maintenance gets minimized
- Very fast cleaning result through dry steam
- Application with detergent if required
- Compressed air and detergent are controlled direct at the trigger gun
- Applicable in all industrial fields
- Very low running costs
- No erosion of material
- No wetness
- No blast residues
The Future of Surface Preparation
Torbo Dustless blasting can remove virtually any coating from any surface and is powerful enough to blast through steel with precision.
New P15(i) Dry Ice Pelletizer from ASCO
The ASCO Dry Ice Pelletizer P15(i) is a compact and powerful dry Ice machine from our i-Series line
Recycling Industrial Water
The Wieland FS216 is in action here filtering and recycling water for industrial use. The FS216 can vacuum up to 200 litres per minute